Welcome to Avon Old Farms Summer Programs
We are excited to be entering our 16th season in the summer of 2013, and eagerly await welcoming your children to one of the many new camps being held at Avon Old Farms School. It is our mission to provide camps that offer children the opportunities to experience and learn new skills, build new friendships, and gain self-confidence.
2013 Summer Camp Offerings
Please be sure to click on the camp links below for more detailed information about the many exciting camps being held at Avon Old Farms School for Summer 2013.
Campus and Facilities
Located in Avon, Connecticut, camps are held on the historic, picturesque, secure campus of the Avon Old Farms School. The school features a stunning combination of state-of-the-art facilities and old-world architecture set within an oasis of 1,000 acres of playing fields, woodlands, wetlands, and trails. It is easily accessible from Routes 4, 44, and 10, and is just ten minutes from Interstate 84.
Our camp facilities include:
- Climate-controlled student center
- 100,000 square-foot, pristine, climate-controlled athletic complex
- 7 Indoor squash courts
- 3 Indoor basketball courts
- Fully-equipped weight room
- Hundreds of acres of sports fields & playing surfaces
- Miles of trails for mountain biking, walking, and exploring
- Beaver Pond - our private pond for fishing and nature exploration
- Outdoor basketball and tennis courts
- A 300-person theater that houses our creative drama program
- A secure, safe, and convenient drop-off and pick-up area