A bibliography is an alphabetized list providing information about resources used or consulted while preparing a paper or project. The purpose of the bibliography is to attribute unoriginal ideas to their proper sources -- and to help the reader locate and utilize those sources. (Education Week)
- www.Easybib.com A free internet tool to help you create bibliographies.
- www.Noodletools.com Create a personal account with username and password. Several style choices are available and help for each kind of citation. Access from the link or from your Google Drive suite of apps. Access from your Google Drive suite of apps.
- Purdue University writing center guides
- Duke University Library’s citation guides
- Kathy Schrock’s Guide
Online Reference Tools:
Online Dictionaries, Thesauri, Grammar
- Lexicool.com -Large database of bilingual and multilingual dictionaries.
- Merriam-Webster's Collegiate Dictionary & Thesaurus
- Semantic Rhyming Dictionary
- SYMBOLS.com - encyclopedia of graphic symbols.
MISC Online reference tools: