The Admission Process
You are invited to experience the wonder of the Avon Old Farms campus alongside one of our admission team members.
By visiting our inspiring 860-acre top boys boarding school in the Northeast, you will become immersed in the energy of an all-boys school dedicated to allowing young men to explore their ambitions without reservation and develop into men of character, integrity, and honor.
Visiting Avon Old Farms is easy and we are here to answer questions throughout each step. Please contact the Admission Office at 860-404-4167 or email@example.com for help or to schedule a tour.
3. Take SSAT Test
- Due to current circumstances and testing restrictions, the Avon Office of Admission has decided to suspend the requirement of a standardized test score for our 2021-22 school year applicants. However, if you have already taken a test or are signed up to take one, we will certainly accept your results as an addition to your application.
- If you would like to submit scores, boys applying for grades 9 and 10 should submit the SSAT (Secondary School Admission Test).
- If you would like to submit scores, we ask for the PSAT from junior applicants and the SAT or ACT from applicants applying to grades 12 or PG.
- Avon Old Farms' School code is 1450.
Applications are due January 15 and financial aid applications are due February 1.
Avon Old Farms uses the Standard Application Online and recommendation forms are available through the SAO.
Recommendations forms from a current English and mathematics teacher, as well as a guidance counselor or head of school, must be submitted along with the application.
5. Acceptance Decisions
Students receive admission decisions on March 10.
6. Revisit and Enroll
- Accepted student revisit days are in April; specific dates are communicated to add accepted students each year.
- We must receive your contract and deposit by April 10 to secure your spot.
Our Admission Team is here for you every step of the way.
860 acres of bucolic countryside, one-of-a-kind architecture, and a niche for every young man to discover his best self – see the campus for yourself.