Avon Alumni Directory
Connecting with the Brotherhood
Securely network and connect with fellow Avon alumni on your computer or phone. Our new directory is integrated with LinkedIn, maps, events, news, photos and more. Questions? Visit the Avon Directory FAQs.
"Once I downloaded the directory app for Avon, I could catch up with classmates I haven't talked to since graduation." - Luke Archambault '04
Access the Avon Alumni Directory on the website or download for Apple or Android devices!
- Alumni Nearby - Connect with other Avon Alumni in your area by using the geolocation feature. Available exclusively on the app.
- Professionals to Know - Sync with your LinkedIn to connect with other alumni in your industry.
- Classmates - Search the directory to find alumni that graduated with you.
- Directory - Search through the directory filters to find alumni similar to you.
- News & Social - Stay connected with what is happening at Avon with quick links to social, events, reunion, and more.
- Tell Your Friends - Sharing is caring! Keep the brotherhood strong.
DID YOU KNOW?
Are you traveling and looking to reconnect with alumni in other cities? You may search for users across the globe by entering any zip code, city, state, or country, and the map feature on the app will show you that location along with people in that part of the world. You can also click the filter icon on the map page to narrow your results.
- How do I connect to the directory on my computer?
- How do I get the directory on my phone?
- How do I login to the app?
- Why didn’t I receive a verification email?
- After downloading the app, choose either LinkedIn authentication or email username and password.
- If you select LinkedIn, you will be briefly redirected to LinkedIn, where you will enter your username and password.
- Email and Password
- If you have not logged in to the Avon Old Farms School Alumni Directory before, please tap Sign Up. If you have, tap Login, and enter your email and password.
- Verify Email
- The first time you provide an email during login, we will send you an email to verify it. Please tap or click the link in this email to confirm.
- If your LinkedIn email or your username match an email address we have on file, you will be able to access the directory.
- If not, our administrator will review your request and may ask for additional information to confirm your identity.
- Who can use the app? Is it secure?
- What personal information can other Alumni see?
- How do I update my profile or privacy settings?
- What if I would like to opt out of the directory?
Click the “Suggest an Update” button on your profile, and just type any of the information you would like to change or remove.
Note: If you have previously asked that your information remain private, it will not appear to others in the app, but you will be able to see your information on your own profile.
We are sorry to see you go, but we understand if you do not want to be a part of the directory. You can do this one of two ways; you can download the directory from your phone or computer and hide your profile under setting, allowing you to still access some features of the app, or you can opt out and have your profile completely removed (removing your access to the directory as well).
- Why should I use the app?
- Can I use the directory to find alumni nearby?
- Can I contact fellow alumni through the directory?
- Who are my Professionals to Know?
- Alumni Nearby: Find alumni and friends, right around the corner.
- Professionals to Know: Find and network with relevant professionals in your industry and area.
- Classmates: Find long lost classmates and friends.
- Directory: Search by name, industry, year, and many other filters to find who you are looking for.
- News and Social: Connect with your organization.
Don’t forget: invite other community members to the app and spread the word!
Yes - This feature is currently ONLY available within the app but coming soon to the desktop version.
Click on the Nearby tab in the sidebar navigation. A map will appear with pushpins indicating people in your area. Clicking on one of the pushpins will open the listing in the directory. You may also click the icon in the top right corner of the map to view a list of people nearby. To search for an alum in the map feature, click on the search icon on the bottom of the map.
Within an individual's profile, you will have the opportunity to contact them with whatever information they have available. For example, if they have a phone number listed, you will be able to call them directly from the app.
You may also suggest an update to a friend's profile if you notice their email address or telephone information is incorrect.