Sophomores: Apply to be Selected for Woodwell Leadership Award Outward Bound Summer Program
Please encourage your sophomore son to apply for the Woodwell Leadership Award Outward Bound Summer Program!
- Read Conquering the Mountain, Gentry Shamburger's Outward Bound Adventure
- Read Becoming a Safe Haven in the Wilderness, Max Miller's Outward Bound Adventure
- Who is eligible: Sophomore students at Avon Old Farms
- What: Woodwell Leadership
Award - which covers enrollment costs associated with an Outward Bound* program of the recipients choosing.
- When: Over the summer, prior to the start of the student's Junior Year at AOF.
- Where: Wherever Outward Bound offers summer programs.
- Why: Learn about yourself and develop leadership skills in a unique setting.
- How to apply: Submit an essay via email to Mr. Webb at email@example.com by Tuesday, May 7.
*Outward Bound is currently enrolling students for their late summer programming.