Three Student Life Opportunities for Next Year
1. Monitor Applications
*Rising Juniors and Rising Seniors are Eligible to be monitors
- Friday, May 1 (noon EST): Deadline for Boarding Monitor candidates to apply. > Apply Here
- Friday, May 8 (noon EST): Deadline for Day Student Monitor candidates to apply. >Apply Here
*Students will be notified before June 1.
2. Dorm / Roommate / Advisor / Job Preference
- Friday, May 8: All students will receive a form (via email) on which they can indicate their preferences for type of room (single, double, triple), dorm preference, advisor assignment, refectory job preference, etc.
- Friday, May 23: Deadline for students to return the aforementioned form.
*Students will be notified of their dorm and job assignment upon their return to school in September. Advisor assignments will be available before August 1.
3. Student Council Elections
- Friday, May 8 (8:00 PM): Deadline for students to inform Mr. Doyle you wish to apply for Student Council. If you wish to apply, simply send Mr. Doyle an email with your name and current grade.
- Monday, May 11 (8:00 AM): We will hold a Zoom Meeting for all students who wish to run for student council. Only the candidates need to attend this Zoom meeting. Students will deliver their speeches at this time.
- Tuesday, May 12 (8:00 AM): The Zoom Recording from Monday, May 11 of the candidates’ speeches will be sent to students along with a form that will allow students to vote.
- Wednesday, May 13 (8:00 PM): Deadline for students to watch the candidate speeches and vote.
*Results of Student Council elections will be communicated to students before Friday, May 15.