- March 14th: SAT/SAT Subject Tests. Late registrations will be accepted through March 3rd. This test is not offered at AOF.
- April 4th: ACT Test. Late registrations will be accepted through March 13th.
Class of 2020
Application results are important to us. Remind your son to share his application decisions with his counselor. For those students who have been deferred or waitlisted, continue to communicate with the admissions representatives providing updated information and expressing continued interest.
Remember to complete the FAFSA if you will be seeking financial assistance.
The following websites provide useful information for students interested in researching and applying for scholarships:
Class of 2021
College counselor assignments have been communicated and counselors have begun meeting with students.
Parents and students have been invited to register their Scoir accounts. Please note that students must activate their Scoir accounts before parents can have access. The registration code on the original invitation we sent him has expired, so please have your son contact his counselor so we can issue a new invitation. If you continue to have difficulty logging in, please contact Claudine Meaney (email@example.com).
Scoir allows you to:
- Start researching colleges - Begin the process of narrowing down the choices using a variety of factors and seeing how you compare with other Avon applicants over the past few years at colleges of interest.
- Start compiling the information you will need to complete college applications.
- Start building a timeline outlining what you will need to accomplish as you move through the 2020-2021 application cycle.
Questions? We can help! Contact the College Counseling office.