Annual Fund FAQs
Why the Annual Fund:
“During his time at Avon Old Farms, we have witnessed our son mature from a boy to a young man—academically, socially, and physically. The administration and faculty uniquely understand teenage boys and their needs, and the school has been an excellent fit for our son. We know that tuition alone does not cover the cost of a boy’s holistic education at AOF. We believe our contributions to the Annual Fund help to further the school’s mission, to support our son indirectly, and to enhance what the school can offer to the boys overall.”
Jeremy and Eva Radtke P'21
- Does philanthropy help support Avon Old Farms School?
- We hear other schools talk about a tuition "gap." What is Avon's "gap"?
- What is the Avon Old Farms School Annual Fund?
- Why does Avon have an Annual Fund rather than simply make tuition higher?
- What does the Annual Fund do?
- What do my annual fund dollars support?
- What are leadership gifts at Avon?
- We are not able to give at the leadership level; will our gift make a difference?
- We give to the school in so many other ways; can our gift of time count towards the Annual Fund?
- What happens if we raise more than the goal for the Annual Fund? How are the extra funds used?
- How do I make my gift?
- Does it matter when I make my gift?