Greece Trip: March 7-16, 2020
Highlights of the trip include:
- DAY 1: Overnight flight from JFK to Athens.
- DAY 2: Athens Arrival in Athens. Meet travel director and transfer to hotel. Welcome dinner.
- DAY 3: Athens Breakfast at the hotel followed by a guided tour of the city including the Acropolis and Acropolis Museum. Afternoon entrances to the Archaeological Museum. Dinner.
- DAY 4: Athens Visits to the Agora, Hadrian’s Library, Temple of Olympian Zeus and the Arch of Hadrian. Souvlaki dinner.
- DAY 5: Delphi Breakfast at the hotel and departure for Thermopylae to see the monument to the famous battle. Continue to Delphi for dinner and overnight.
- DAY 6: Olympia Morning guided visit of the Delphi site including the Archaeological Museum. Then depart for Olympia for dinner and overnight. Dinner.
- DAY 7: Naufplion Morning guided visit of the the Olympic Stadium and Archaeological Museum. Then depart for Naufplion with a stop on the way in Mycenae for a visit. Dinner.
- DAY 8: Athens Breakfast at the hotel and departure for Epidaurus for a visit. Continue to the Corinth Canal and then Athens for dinner and overnight.
- DAY 9: Athens Breakfast at hotel then transfer to the port. Enjoy a full day cruise with stops in the 3 Saronic Islands of Aegina, Poros and Hydra. Farewell dinner in Athens.
- DAY 10 Breakfast at the hotel and transfer to the airport.
Jake Spearman, Faculty, Latin & History
(860) 404-4113 office