To Enroll At Avon Old Farms Future Avonians must...
To start the interview process, please first fill out the inquiry form.
To schedule an interview, please call 860-404-4243 or reach out to our Admissions office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note you must have an inquiry form filled out in order to schedule an interview (a Zoom interview can be scheduled if preferred).
2. SSAT (OPTIONAL)
It's test time! Please complete the Secondary School Admission Test (SSAT). A few things to note about testing:
- It's optional
- Our school code is 1450
- If you're applying for grades 11, 12, and PG, we encourage you to submit PSAT, SAT, or ACT results
Hooray! You've decided to apply to the school that knows how to teach boys where they're at!
Your next step is to complete the Standard Application Online. You'll also need to:
- Download teacher recommendation forms from the SAO website
- Ask your current English and Mathematics teacher as well as your guidance counselor or head of school to fill out a recommendation
- Submit the recommendation back through the SAO
Applications are due January 15 and financial aid applications are due February 1.
It's the moment you've been waiting for: Acceptance Decisions!
We notify our future Avonians if they've been accepted into the legendary Brotherhood at Avon Old Farms on March 10.
- Our 2021 Accepted Student Revisit Day is April 7.
- Secure your spot! Contracts + deposits are due by April 10