December 15 - 17, 2022
Weekday Schedule and Results
Weekend Schedule and Results
- Berkshire School, Sheffield, Massachusetts
- Frederick Gunn School, Washington, Connecticut
- Kent School, Kent, Connecticut
- Loomis Chaffee, Windsor, Connecticut
- St. Paul’s School, Concord, New Hampshire
- Tabor Academy, Marion, Massachusetts
- Trinity-Pawling School, Pawling, New York
- Avon Old Farms School, Avon, Connecticut
For all games, the first-named team will wear white. Each team will play four games. There will be round-robin competition within each division. On Saturday, cross-divisional play will take place with the 4th place finishers in each division meeting; 3rd place and so on.
In the event that 2 teams are tied, head to head results will determine placement.
Ties between three teams with the same record will be broken first by goal differential and next by head to head results.
|Frederick Gunn School|
|Loomis Chaffee School|
|Avon Old Farms School|
|St. Paul's School|
- All games are to consist of two halves of 25 minutes with an ice resurfacing between the two halves, except the championship game that will consist of three 18-minute periods.
- Games will be played under NCAA Rules. Minor penalties will be 2 minutes and major penalties will be 5
minutes, and misconduct penalties will be 10 minutes.
- No team may use more than twenty-one (21) players (including goalies) in a game.
- The tie-breaking procedure for all games except the championship final will be as follows: one five minute “sudden death” period will be
played. If the game is still tied, there will be a three-man “shoot out”. If this result in a tie, there will then be
a “sudden death” shoot out with no player shooting more than once. (The original three having moved to
the bottom of the order of shooters.) If the championship final game is tied, a five minute “sudden death”
overtime period will be played followed by 18 minute “sudden death” periods until a verdict is reached.
- Warm-up periods for each game will be seven minutes.
Admission tickets ($10.00 for all games) will be available at the gate to the rink. Admission per game is $5.00.
(Tickets are complimentary for participants, coaches, etc.)
- Avon Old Farms School—(860) 404-4100;
- Rink Training Room ext. 4187 or Rink Manager ext. 4294
- Trinity College Rink—(860) 297-4038
All meals will be served in the dining hall at Avon Old Farms School. Only players and coaches can eat in the dining hall. Parents and friends are encouraged to make alternative dining plans.
The tournament fee of $800.00 should be sent to:
John Gardner, Hockey Coach
Avon Old Farms School
500 Old Farms Road
Avon, CT 06001
*Squads must be limited to twenty-four (24) people (including coaches, manager, etc.)
Avon Old Farms will not be able to house teams and coaches this year in the school dormitories.
- Avon Old Farms Hotel in Avon — (860) 677-1651
- The Farmington Inn in Farmington — (860) 677-2821
- Residence Inn by Marriott in Avon – (860) 678-1666
- The Hartford/Farmington Marriott Hotel in Farmington — (860) 678-1000